Random pick for movie night. It was the first recommendation on Tubi, and we went with it. South Korea and Japan teamed up to bring this epic to the screen. I also had the privilege to watch this movie with my kids. It was a blast!
I'm not even sure how to describe what I saw. People went into space to investigate something they could see from an airplane. The Godzilla-like creature drinks gas and oil and dances. A kid runs through the sewer and hits the monster with an "itch" beam. Helicopters are loaded with two fire extinguishers of "answer" but when it comes out of the helicopter, there seems to be an endless supply!
I loved this movie. It was hilarious, and at one point, I was almost cry-laughing. The weird ridiculousness of this was so epic. I still don't understand why they had to go to space. This is a great one to watch with friends who enjoy old monster movies. The miniature work was amazing, and one of the best parts of the movie.
I highly recommend this one. It is super nonsensical, and that's the charm of it. Easily get the Good Movie! review.

No comments:
Post a Comment